Monday, December 8, 2008

My first blog...


Well, here goes...

I finally gave in to this blogging business. I don't know why. Maybe I am feeling a little crazy, or maybe I just needed to express myself. Yeah, I know. I do plenty of that. Maybe too much. So, maybe I'll just post the hilarious things my kids say every day. Like yesterday in church, Roxie was singing at the top of her lungs, "Little Bunny Foofoo up the waterspout, down rain, up above the world so high, like a diamond in the sky..." Seriously. I kept begging her to be quiet, but she refused. I finally scooped her up and started heading for the door. As soon as I picked her up, though, she yelled, "POOPY IN THE POTTY!" for the entire congregation to hear. That's my girl.

3 comments:

Warner Woodworth said...

What a courageous little Roxie! Papa's so proud of you for contributing to your church meetings.
What a good and patient Mom, Jessica is.
All of our lives are better, happier, and delighted by the things Doug and Jessica's kids keep saying. They make every day an adventure. Keep it up you littles!
Love, Papa

J Bailey said...

Too funny!!!!
I bet the people sitting around you had a great laugh too :0)
I love that you started a blog!

clara said...

Love that you have a blog! Now I can keep up with your family. Miss you!