Thursday, January 22, 2009

The tale of the Target potty...

Once upon a time, there was a tiny princess. Although she was very tiny, she was (mostly) potty-trained. One day, the royal family was doing some shopping at Target. The tiny one informed her parents that she needed to use the potty. The king said that he would take her. Here is a picture of the hunky king and the tiny princess. Not at Target, obviously, but had I known what would transpire, I would have taken pictures there!
The king decided to be sanitary and put a toilet seat cover on the seat before he helped the princess onto the throne (hee, hee!). He told her to lean forward so that everything would be lined up appropriately (she can sometimes miss the potty even when she's sitting on it - talented, I know). When she leaned forward, though, she moved out of the range of the sensor and the toilet flushed its powerful flush, pulling the liner right out from under her tiny royal bum. Horrified and stunned, she jumped off of the potty and whirled around to inspect that mean old potty. The king decided to try again. He put her up on the potty again and, immediately, it flushed again. The princess jumped off and spun around. What was going on here? A third time, the king put her on the potty, and a third time it flushed under her. She flew off of the potty and yelled, "ALL DONE!" She "held it" until the royal family got home. Good thing about the royal grandmother paying for therapy, right? So, I thought a potty picture would be appropriate here. Funny girl.

7 comments:

Joanie said...

Love this story! And the potty photo is priceless!

Lynne's Somewhat Invented Life said...

This is one of the funniest posts I have EVER read. I suggest you stock up on Fleet Enemas. Constipation might be the next step. I feel some coming on and I wasn't even there!

Hillary said...

SOOOOO FUNNY!

Those darn magic toilets! Remember when Maddy wouldn't even ENTER the restroom if they had magic toilets? Roxie's puny scrawny bum, she doesn't have a chance with the magic toilets.

(Max would NEVER take our girls to the restroom. Something about they should never be in something so discusting. what a pansy he is.)

Hillary said...

Tell the King that he has something under his lip. Hee Hee

Lynne's Somewhat Invented Life said...

PS Your hubby's Hitler moustache has slipped. You better buy him some super glue.

clara said...

I love potty pictures! Miss you!

Jake and Libby: said...

Hello it's SEXAY DOUG!