Thursday, July 2, 2009

'Tis the Season...

...for Cherries!
Grammie called us the other day and told us that we were invited to go to her neighbor's house and pick cherries. The kids thought it may possibly have been the greatest time of their lives! They climbed the tree, picked the cherries, ate the cherries and generally enjoyed themselves.
Grammie also took the pictures. I should give her credit, because they are cute pictures. I get the credit for the cute kids. (And no comments about how they don't look like me. I still did all the work.)



2 comments:

Lynne's Somewhat Invented Life said...

Every child should have this experience. They will never forget it, especailly with the phtoos.

Hillary said...

The nurse telling you not to breathe for fear of your teeny tiny babies shooting right out, is not what I consider work. However I suppose the spewing for 9 months does count for some. Also the 24/7 care might count also.


My kids don't look a thing like me (which I think is rather rude) but I still take the credit.

Cute chillin's. Yummy cherries. Fun memory.