Sunday, April 12, 2009

Dressed for Easter

I love having a new Easter dress. Now, I seldom get one, but find just as much joy out of my kids getting new spring clothes - which they need because they grow like weeds. Roxie's dress was actually Ashton's Easter dress about 7 years ago. My Joanie mother-in-law made it. She also made me a maternity one to match because I was pregnant with Christian. Wonder Woman, I tell you. Ashton got an Easter suit this year. Doug is so not pleased because he says she looks like she's 22. He might be right, but I didn't pick it out, she did. Awfully grown up and gorgeous, if you ask me. Christian got new pants and a tie that is exactly like one of his daddy's. Look at that face. Is he handsome enough for you?

3 comments:

Joanie said...

Jess, I love the Easter photos of the kids! And I'm not a bit surprised at Ashton's choice. Remember her baptism dress? What cute kids. Love you all,
Grammie

Lynne's Somewhat Invented Life said...

You know what? I love the photo of your son with a tie like his dad. What a wonderful thing to do. I love that your kids pass the clothes down. Ashton is growing up, tell her dad to get used to it. It happens and then they get married and move out and you always wish to have her come back home. Waah.

Shan said...

I 'member that monkey in that dress...sigh.