Monday, August 10, 2009

Widget

I got a new widget for my blog. It should be showing up right there --------------->
What do you think?

9 comments:

Hillary said...

Your blog is PREGNANT! Woah.

Lynne's Somewhat Invented Life said...

Hey, you have a human bean somewhere? Whoa.

Congratulations! Maybe it'll be twins.

Sorry. I'm repenting now. But if anyone could do it you could.

Word verification: Obvinfa. You should name the baby/babies that or maybe Olivia. Or Vincent. Or Fobiva. Or Obvious.

Okay, shutting up now,

Our Family said...

Congratulations!

Shan said...

How does something that small make you puke so much?

Mark and Stacey Roylance said...

CONGRATSSS!!!! I had a feeling when i saw you at the pool it would be soon!! :)

Joanie said...

So cute... I love this widget!

Dezra Marshall said...

congrats Jess, I am so excited for you!

eliza said...

I was curious when you said 4 kids later i had to think about it a few times;)
Horray we are so excited for you guys!

Jen said...

Yeah! I love this widget. Congratulations on the baby!! But, I'm sorry about all the stuff that goes with getting the baby...