Sunday, June 21, 2009

Unsupervised Camera Usage part deux

This blog post is a public service announcement about the dangers of nine-year-old girls and cameras. The cameras bring out the weirdness in them.
You may wonder where part one is, since I called it "part deux." It is on Hillyerie's blog. I decided to consider mine a sequel because her daughter was one of the culprits...


No, I didn't adjust the picture. She is actually upside down. Why? Only little girls understand. Hillyerie wonders if all nine-year-olds are like this. Well, I don't know for sure, but I know at least two are...And plus they did each other's hair. Lovely, no?
Ahhh... to be young and insane again...

3 comments:

Mark and Stacey Roylance said...

when did she turn 9?!?! oh my goodness time goes way too fast!! hope to see you at the pool this summer! :)

APete said...

That [service announcement] will solve that problem forever...

Janice {Run Far} said...

my kids get a hold of the camera often and do the same thing. LOL- crazy kids.