I'm thankful for them. They make me happy. They make me laugh. They sometimes make me crazy, but I would rather be crazy/grumpy/furious/worried/sad sometimes than not have them. I miss them when they're not home. I am excited to see them every morning. Their giggles are the most wonderful sounds I ever heard. Well, and their singing. It is because I love them so much that I am willing to and want to have more.Ashton is my 5'2" not-even-ten-year-old. She is so stinking smart. I think she has a photographic memory. Plus, she plays the piano like a dream and has perfect pitch. She is kind and helpful and wonderful.
Christian is funny and smart. He is always thinking, planning and figuring things out. He loves his sisters. He is becoming a good little pianist. He is a math whiz. He is a joy.
Roxie is, as I have said before, SUNSHINE. She is hilarious and darling. She makes us laugh and amazes us at her memory and her story-telling abilities. She is one smarty-pants!
Did I mention that I also think they're cute? I know that every mom thinks that she has the most wonderful children in the world and I am no exception!P.S. These photos are the kids' un-school pictures. They were taken by fellow homeschooler Mindy. You can find her here, if you want. I have many amazing photographer friends. I'm thankful for that, too!

3 comments:
Five foot two? Holy Moley. Can I donate some pounds to her?
Cute photos.
Do you know that I am only 5'3 3/4"
tall? She is a super model sprout.
PS I haven't on purpose been ignoring you. We are all sickly and I have to save my energy for taking dinner to EVERYONE in my word that seem to be having babies. I swear! (it's because I VT all of them-pretty much)
Anyway, I love those guys too, and you too.
Your kids are so dang cute! I love you, Jessica. You seem like such a wonderful mommy/person.
Post a Comment