Don't you want to pick her up and squeeze? I want to snuggle her like crazy. I'm thankful for babies. I love them. Holding them is better therapy than anything in the world. I love their sweet spirits. I LOVE them. Seeing this new tiny one makes me even more excited for my own. They are such big miracles in tiny packages!
Tuesday, November 17, 2009
Thankful # 17
Yesterday, my sister gave birth to her sweet daughter #3, Ellie Paige.
Don't you want to pick her up and squeeze? I want to snuggle her like crazy. I'm thankful for babies. I love them. Holding them is better therapy than anything in the world. I love their sweet spirits. I LOVE them. Seeing this new tiny one makes me even more excited for my own. They are such big miracles in tiny packages!
Don't you want to pick her up and squeeze? I want to snuggle her like crazy. I'm thankful for babies. I love them. Holding them is better therapy than anything in the world. I love their sweet spirits. I LOVE them. Seeing this new tiny one makes me even more excited for my own. They are such big miracles in tiny packages!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
Thank Goodness! I was so worried about your ultra-preemie!
That baby looks WAY to small. ;)
She needs about 3 more lbs to be done cooking.
I hope baby and momma are well.
Post a Comment