
Ashton wanted her hair all fancy, so I have included close-ups.


Plus, when the recital was over Roxie jumped up and promptly ran into something. Sad baby. In order to cheer her up, Doug sat down and played Jesus Wants Me For a Sunbeam. It worked like a charm, as usual.

3 comments:
That is the song they played as I walked down the grassy isle for my wedding. aww memories.
If only I had had Ashton to play it for me. But then again, I would have had to know you back then and she would have had to be 9 Not to mention you were just graduating from High School when I got married.
If only. Darn it.
Ashton you are a far better piano player than I ever was.
Christian your song was perfect!
How can one Grammie be so lucky? Thank you so much for video-ing their recital.
Great job Christian!
Ashton... what can I say... beautiful! Did you know that Canon in D by *Taco-Bell* is one of my favorites ;)
Love you both so much. Good job.
PS Ash... love your up-do! Very pretty
Post a Comment