She's ready for school.This is how Christian is starting to look like a big boy:

This is how Ashton wears cute hair to church:

And here are the kids at Frog and Toad (a play):

It was great fun.
The end.
We believe that we are an eternal family. As such, we love, respect, honor and serve one another. We strive to be a family of unity, integrity, virtue, faith, patriotism and compassion. We loyally defend one another and build each other up.
4 comments:
What cute kids! I love the *school clothes* photo of Roxie. Funny little girl.
Kesk, I would like to say for the record that in this one way, I'm nothing like that Hillyerie girl. She doesn't tell you when she is coming really close to you, and I only don't tell you when I'm going really far away from you. Whose the naughtiest, I ask you? Sorry, Hillyerie, I vote YOU!!!!!
I always dress that way in the morning and then I slap myself and dress in something ugly. And big. Gack.
That Shan is off my Christmas list, I tell you. That lady has some nerve.
What the heck: Frog and Toad? We love those books. Perhaps if I come visit I would get invited to such wonderful plays.
Post a Comment