Roxie (with some lunch on her face) decided it would be funny to put her pull-ups on her head. I agree. It is funny.The other day we were in the car and the car in front of us had a sticker in the window that said "Iron Mutt Coffee." Doug started laughing and said, "What the heck? What kind of name is that?" Then, to be funny, he said, "Yeah, I drink Metal Dog." Get it? Iron Mutt. Metal Dog. (Doug's sense of humor.) So, Roxie starts saying, "I drink Metal Dog!" She has been saying it for a week. If you ask her what she drinks, she will say, "I drink Metal Dog!"
Roxie decided to show off her skills with Christian's boxing gloves. How cute is she?I have been having terrible anxiety lately and one morning I was really struggling. I started crying. Rox came in my room and when she saw me crying, she climbed up onto my bed and into my lap, wiped my tears and said, "Mom, you're drooling."

3 comments:
Sweet Jess, I'm so sorry you are struggling with anxiety again! But there is nothing like a little comic relief from a 2 year old.
Great photo of our tiny girl.
Love you all lots,
Grammie
OHh I saw them again. I scrolled down to see if you had any more posts and there those darn snakes were. Yes, I know you said you were posting now to get rid of the snakes at the top of the page. But I am emotionally, physically, mentally, and anymore -lly you can think of drained and have had not nearly enough sleep so I forgot.
Maddy wants her tonsils back. She feels that bad!
Thanks for the Roxie funnys. She is perfect.
I am sorry you are having a hard time. Why can't we just feel good all the time with occasional blusters of sadness?
Come over and sit on the lawn swings--the sun will cure you. Well, the snow might be a problem. No more drooling.
HA! The word verification is "helitsph." I'm sure there is deep meaning there.
Post a Comment